Basis for the outstanding performance and reliability of the infrared components and thermal sights of AIM is the experience of 30 years in development, production and international sales of infrared detectors and Stirling coolers.
Since its foundation AIM has produced more than 30,000 detectors and Stirling coolers for FLIR systems and more than 45,000 infrared detectors for seeker head applications.
- Cooled infrared detectors based on HgCdTe (MCT) and superlattice layers as Integrated Detector Cooler Assemblies (IDCA) including control electronics. Dewar-, integration and cooling technologies modified for thermal imaging applications in land-, sea and air carriers and missiles
- Thermal devices on the basis of uncooled infrared detectors
- Thermal sights for UAVs on the basis of cooled and uncooled infrared detectors
- Thermal targeting sights for small arms with long range
- Linear/Rotary Stirling Coolers with integrated regulation electronics.