Medium Range Clip-On Targeting Sight, simultaneously thermal and reflective imaging in one sight (eSWIR)
The HuntIR SW features supreme nightvision capability based on co-incidental detection of thermal radiation and reflective light. eSWIR up to 2.5µm wavelength: simultaneous thermal and reflective image in one sight depending on illumination conditions.
Detection of laser spots up to 2.5μm. Detection of threat/targets through window glass. Enhanced view through fog and haze. Surpreme nightvision of NIR-SWIR radiation from moonlight and night glow.
- Spectral Range: 0.9μm - 2.5μm
- Clip-on device x1 magnification
- Medium Range
- 8°x6°field of view
- Min. 4h operating time
- Weight ≈1kg
- Size (LxWxH) ≈145x110x95mm3
- Visualization of laser illuminators/designators up to 2.5μm
- Sight through windows
- Better performance in fog and haze
- Reflected NIR-SWIR (Moon, Night-glow) with higher contrast
- SWIR image comparable to VIS image results in easier interpretation of image
- Active illumination by "invisible" light possible: out-of-band operation wavelength > 2μm are not detectable by standard SWIR or I²