Data Protection Declaration by AIM Infrarot-Module GmbH
The body in charge of this website is AIM Infrarot-Module GmbH ("AIM").
Data protection and data security have high priority at our company and we take protec-tion of your personal data very seriously. For this purpose, we have taken technical and organizational measures which ensure that the requirements of the relevant data protection laws , in particular the GDPR and Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG), are complied with. Compliance with high security standards in the use of our website is our priority in order to ensure that your personal data are handled securely and in compliance with data protection.
1. Recording, Processing and Use of Personal Data
(Art. 6 GDPR)
Within the scope of every access to our website it is unavoidable that certain data are stored on the provider’s server. These include:
- the IP address,
- the name of the Internet browser being used,
- the date and time of the respective access,
- the data volume transmitted,
- the page retrieved at www.aim-ir.com,
- the operating system.
The data provided by you will be stored exclusively for statistical purposes on specially protected servers. Only authorized and specially trained staff handling the management of the servers are entitled to access to these data. As there is no personal allocation to the data, the data sets will only be stored in anonymized form for statistical analysis purposes.
We may only be obligated to disclose personal data in individual cases at the order of relevant official authorities, if necessary for averting danger, criminal prosecution or other legal obligations. In other respects there will be no recording, processing or use of your personal data.
2. Duration of Storage
Your personal data will be stored on our own server in our own premises. We store and pro-cess these data only to the extent necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which we collected the data. We always comply with the current data protection laws.
If we no longer require your data for the original purpose, we delete it from our system, provided that we are not obligated by law to preserve your data in order to comply with our statutory duties. For example, personal data in contracts or business letters may be subject to statutory records preservation duties of up to ten years.
(Legitimate interests according to Art. 6 I 1 lit. f) GDPR or consent according to Art. 6 I 1 lit. a) GDPR)
AIM uses "cookies" on this website in order to continuously optimize the services. Cookies are small text files deposited when visiting specific websites on the user’s computer.
Some cookies are important for the proper functioning of the pages and are automati-cally activated when the user visits them.
By using cookies we are able to expand the functionalities of our services, making a visit to our website as convenient as possible for us. In this way, data are stored on your computer when using the website, for example concerning the language selection for use or your personal settings.
Via the "Help" menu on the menu bar of your computer’s browser you can prevent acceptance of new cookies, you can set your browser so that it will notify you when you receive a new cookie and how you can completely deacti-vate/delete cookies.
If you deactivate the storage of cookies or delete cookies that have already been set, the scope and functionality of our website may be restricted. These session cookies will remain on your computer only for the duration of your visit to our website.
4. Cookies by Third Party Providers
This website does not use any cookies by third party providers.
5. Link to Other Websites
As the provider of this website we are responsible for the content of our own online offer. Links to the content provided by other providers, for which we cannot assume any responsibility and whose content we do not appropriate, may need to be distinguished from our own content. It is beyond our control whether the website managers linked to us comply with the relevant data protection regulations.
Therefore, we do not assume any liability for the content of external websites. The third party provider will be liable exclusively for damage caused by the erroneous or illegal content of his website.
Of course, we also want to ensure the security of your data. For this reason, AIM has implemented technical and organizational security measures in order to protect your data from manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized third parties. We continuously improve these security measures in compliance with the latest technical standards.
7. Contact Information
(Consent in accordance with Art. 6 I 1 lit. a) GDPR or pre-contractual measures and contract fulfillment in accordance with Art. 6 I 1 lit. b) GDPR)
You will find contact details in the Imprint as well as under Contact.
When contacting us per e-mail or via our contact form, the data provided by you (your e-mail address, where applicable your name, telephone number as well as ad-dress) will be stored in order to answer your questions. The data processed in this context will be deleted when storage is no longer necessary, or the processing thereof will be restricted if there are any legal obligations to keep the data.
8. Exercise of Rights by Parties Concerned
As a user of this website, you have the option at any times to exercise your rights as the data subject.
- According to Art. 15 GDPR you have the right to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the categories of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed and the planned storage period.
- According to Art. 16 GDPR you have the right to request the correction of inaccurate data or completion of incomplete personal data.
- According to Art. 17 GDPR you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or is necessary to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims.
- According to Art. 18 GDPR you have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful yet you oppose the erasure of the personal data, we no longer need the data but you plan to enforce, exercise or defend legal claims, and if you have objected to their processing according to Art. 21 GDPR.
- According to Art. 20 GDPR you have the right to data portability. You can receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without any obstacles from us.
- If the processing of your personal data is based on legitimate interests according to Art. 6 I 1 lit. f) GDPR, under certain circumstances you have the right, according to Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data.
- According to Art. 7 III GDPR you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. It should be noticed that the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of data processing, which has already taken place based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- According to Art. 77 GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority if you believe that we are processing your personal data in an unlawful way.
If you would like to exercise your rights, please send us an E-Mail to email@example.com.
9. Updating of the Data Protection Statement
This Privacy Notice needs to be updated from time to time, to reflect adaptions of our systems to the latest recognized technical standards and/or to also offer you new services. We reserve the right to change or adapt this Notice in order to comply with the legal requirements at all times and to be able to ensure the optimum protection of your data.
10. Transparency and information obligations
Transparency and information obligations for customers, suppliers, contractual partners and interested parties of AIM Infrarot-Module GmbH are available here.
11. Questions and remarks
If you have any questions relating to data protection, please contact:
Thank you for visiting our website.