Ultra-compact MWIR engine
The HiPIR HOT MCT 1024x768 10μm pitch IR-engine is AIM's ultra-compact and lightweight high performance MWIR engine. A MWIR Integrated Detector Cooler Assembly together with a comprehensive command and control electronics and optional video image processing functions, all packed into a small 60mm x 60mm x 50mm (2.4 x 2.4 x 2 inch) package.
High quality, high resolution, crisp and clear at 4:3 format video. Using the optional video image processing the video is direct available at HDMI video output.
The compactness of the module makes it an ideal choice for small UAVs, gimbals, portable systems, or clip-on thermal targeting sights.
- 10µm pitch 1024x768 XGA format
- 50/60Hz Full Frame Rate
- Programmable Subframes
- 25mK NETD
- Integrated SX020 Long-life linear Stirling cooler
- 60 mm x 60mm x 50 mm (2.4 x 2.4 x 2 inch)
- < 4W power consumption
- HOT MCT technology, preserving ~5µm cutoff-wavelength
- Optional integrated Video Image Processing providing 25/30 Hz HDMI video