High resolution 0.9 to 2.5µm wavelength extended SWIR detection
AIM's cooled eSWIR detectors offer unprecedented night vision capability for greatly improved situational awareness. Detection of up to 2.5µm laser spots, observation of people behind window glass, and enhanced view through fog and haze.
A eSWIR Integrated Detector Cooler Assembly together with a comprehensive command and control electronics and optional video image processing functions, all packed into a small 60mm x 60mm x 50mm (2.4 x 2.4 x 2 inch) package.
The coincidental detection of thermal radiation and reflective light results in unprecedented high-contrast, sharp IR images with a natural look. Particularly when compared with conventional SWIR goggles, or with image intensifiers.
eSWIR modules are best suited for observation sights, surveillance and targeting systems such as µUAVs, small gimbal portable devices and clip-on thermal targeting sights.
- 0.9 to 2.5µm eSWIR detection
- 10µm pitch 640x512 VGA Full TV format
- 100Hz Full Frame rate
- Programmable Subframes
- Up to 2.5µm Laser-spot detection
- Coincidental thermal and reflective imaging
- eSWIR enables observation through window glass and fog and haze
- eSWIR takes advantage of active out-of-band illumination and the Night-Glow effect for enhanced night-vision
- 60mm x 60mm x 50mm (2.4 x 2.4 x 2 inch)