High resolution 0.9 to 2.5µm wavelength extended SWIR detection
AIM's cooled eSWIR detectors offer unprecedented night vision capability for greatly improved situational awareness. Detection of up to 2.5µm laser spots, observation of people behind window glass, and enhanced view through fog and haze.
The coincidental detection of thermal radiation and reflective light results in unprecedented high-contrast, sharp IR-images with a natural look. Particularly when compared with conventional SWIR goggles or with image intensifiers.
eSWIR modules are best suited for observation sights, surveillance and targeting systems such as UAVs, small gimbal portable devices and clip-on thermal targeting sights.
- 0.9 to 2.5µm eSWIR detection
- 15µm pitch 640x512 VGA Full TV format
- 120Hz Full Frame rate
- Programmable Subframes
- Up to 2.5µm Laser-spot detection
- Coincidental thermal and reflective imaging
- eSWIR enables observation through window glass and fog and haze
- eSWIR takes advantage of active out-of-band illumination and the Night-Glow effect for enhanced night-vision